Are Biodegradable Diapers Better for The Environment?
Our planet is our responsibility and it’s time we start taking some eco-friendly steps to leave behind a living-worthy planet for our future generations. It all starts with taking baby steps like replacing plastic with sustainable options or reducing carbon footprints.
Many people might not know this but the first toothbrush that you used in your life will still be lying somewhere. Such is the scenario with baby diapers. A conventional diaper takes about 500 years to decompose. Isn’t that enough reason to switch to sustainable alternatives? Talking about baby diapers, many people mistake cloth diapers as the alternative to conventional diapers which is an old age practice and an arduous one. For all the parents who are willing to go green but cannot seem to switch to cloth diapers, we at Nateen have good news for all of you in the form of our biodegradable diapers! Yes, you read that right.
A biodegradable diaper takes an average of 5 to 6 years to decompose, isn’t that what a sustainable alternative looks like? There are many few brands who have taken the courageous initiative to make products that are good for the environment in the longer run.
Nateen is one great and exemplary brand that prioritizes taking positive steps for the environment. Coming up with biodegradable diapers and wipes is something very innovative and thoughtful. Many of you might be curious to know about biodegradable diapers. Here, you go:
- Nateen’s eco-friendly diapers are 80% biodegradable and will take about 3 to 6 years to fully decompose which is way lesser than the conventional counterparts.
- These are free of chlorine, bleaching agents and artificial fragrances.
- Babies’ skin is something for which no parent can take any risk. Not only these diapers but all the products by Nateen are hypoallergenic which makes them a safe and baby friendly product.
- A top quality diaper is meant to keep your baby dry and and free of germs for longer periods of time and this is exactly what these futuristic diapers do. With their 12 absorbencies, they lock the moisture for hours.
- These modern diapers come with a humidity indicator which is something you don’t see in every diaper nowadays. This indicator tells you when the diaper should be changed so that there stands no chance of baby rashes or wet clothes. Saving you time, effort and some nasty rashes, all at once!
- Sky's the limit! We are not stopping here; in fact we are continuously striving to make our products more and more sustainable. A part of this effort is to develop baby diapers that are 100% biodegradable as of now we stand at 80%.
Diapers are something that are used worldwide and with a newborn using 6 to 10 diapers a day, this is something we need to pay attention to at all costs. It is both our duty and responsibility to give a second thought to the non-sustainable choices we make in our daily lives!
Learn More About our Products