Sustainability and Certificates
At Nateen and Nateen Canada, we are looking to work and collaborate with, and to represent sustainable and more environmentally friendly companies. Our objective is constant improvement, which will one day lead to our becoming 100% biodegradable, across our product range. Currently, while our wipes are completely biodegradable, some of our other offerings are at 80%. We are hard at work, ever decreasing our ecological footprint Instead of: We have an objective and we will seek to produce all of our products so that they are 100% biodegradable. Today we already have products like this, but most are 80% biodegradable.
To offer you the best products, we have to produce the best products with the best raw materials. That is why we seek out the best suppliers. The companies we work with are certifiably sustainable - this is part of our culture, and our promise to you.
Please, take your time in browsing our certificates. We strive daily to improve our standards, so we send only the best to your family at home.
Weyerhauser Company Certificate:
Nateen only buys raw materials to create our products. Weyerhauser is one of our business partners, whose supplies we proudly use in our factories.
Environmental Management System Certificate:
This certificate shows that 80% of our diaper biodegrades within 3-6 years, the remaining 20% takes an additional 4 years to completely disintegrates.
Forest Stewardship Council certification gives customers the option to choose forest products like paper and wood that have been sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner.
We are proud to be recognized as biodegradable by Chemlabs. They have granted us a Certificate of Biodegradability Analysis, where they analyze the evolution of biodegradability % of degradation vs. time. This backs up our promise of biodegradability.
The Food and Drug Administration is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and by ensuring the safety of our nation's food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.
Hypo Allergenic Certificate:
It certificates that our products can't cause any type of allergies.
The hygienic certificate confirms conformity of products and services with the sanitary norms and strict observance of the established rules in the process of manufacture, storage, transportation and the sale of products and services.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for a quality management system
It represents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices.
Is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS). It provides a framework that an organization can follow, rather than establishing environmental performance requirements.